THE SEVEN WORK STYLES
According to Poly research, the following seven personas make up 91% of a typical enterprise environment. The remaining 9% consists of “the conventional individual worker” who communicates very little as part of his or her work style, so is not included here. Use these work styles to help customers evaluate their workforce and explore their headset needs.
THESE WORK STYLES
OF A TYPICAL
Reach out to your supplier business development manager to learn how easy it is to cross-sell Poly solutions.
ScanSource is here to help you sell Poly solutions that meet
the needs of your customers!
ScanSource offers a great collection of assets to help you sell Poly headsets and handsets. We provide pre-sales support,
information on the latest Poly products, demo equipment, onboarding support, bundling options, account marketing, and much more.
Contact us today to get access to the tools we have waiting to accelerate your Poly sales.